Junior Data Scientist / Machine Learner (M/W) for cancer diagnosis : MindPeak,HH
|Online seit|| |
27.05.2019 - 16:54
Junior Data Scientist / Machine Learner (M/W)
We are a start-up that creates diagnosis support tools in cancer diagnostics with artificial intelligence. Our mission is to make microscopical and pathological analysis accessible for everyone in the world.
We solve one of the most pressing challenges in modern healthcare: demands for medical image analysis are rising strongly, but the numbers of cancer experts remain the same. We build support tools for visual diagnosis using state-of-the-art deep learning. Our tools assist cancer experts in providing reliable and reproducible diagnoses. This frees specialists from tedious, repetitive tasks and allows them to focus on tasks where their human expertise is indispensable.
Optimizing cancer diagnostics with machine learning is challenging and requires the brightest minds. At MindPeak, you will work closely with a team of industry experts in data science, applied deep learning and company building.
We need you for shaping the future of cancer diagnostics!
As a Junior Data Scientist, you are part of an interdisciplinary team. You are responsible for building highly accurate image analysis systems for the pathologists’ clinical routine. You are excited about the great possibilities of deep learning and artificial intelligence to lift healthcare to the next level. You develop prototypes of promising approaches and you conduct experiments that allow for meaningful conclusions. You are an expert of our image data and you manage and prepare our data for the application of machine learning. You support product managers and users in identifying suitable tasks for image analysis with deep learning and which required data are required.
- Research and develop deep learning methods for medical image analysis
- Manage, preprocess and analyse our large image data sets
- Implement efficient AI production systems in cooperation with our software developers
- Develop concepts and requirements for our AI products together with our product managers and customers
- MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or similar study with excellent grades
- Practical experience with deep learning
- Experience in image processing and analysis
- Advanced programming skills in python and proficiency in bash, git and linux tools
- Experience in several of: PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Numpy, Pandas, Sklearn, OpenCV, Skimage, GPU-Computing (CUDA)
- Independent structured work style and willingness to take responsibility
- Healthy skepticism and critical thinking when doing data science
- Enjoying teamwork and communication with our partners
- Your path to become an outstanding deep learning expert
- The opportunity to bring cancer diagnostics to a whole new level
- An open and creative work environment
- Flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with exceptional colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Central office location with fascinating workspace view of the Hamburg harbour
Want to be on board?
Then send your application as Junior Data Scientist (m/f) with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Susanne Zander, phone number 040 / 356 76 798. If you have any questions, she will gladly call you back. More information about us at www.mindpeak.ai. If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network on XING or LinkedIn!
The above phone number is only for applicants, our staffing is without recruiting agencies.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
MindPeak GmbH (Innovative Krebs-Diagnostik durch "Deep Learning")
Frau Susanne Zander
+49 176 63297634
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |