Content Marketing Intern (f/m/d)
- Online seit 29.10.2020
Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem
How? The container is the single biggest innovation in logistics of the last century and has revolutionized not only an entire industry but also changed the way we live and do business. However, while this iron box itself is simple, standardized and efficient; using and owning containers is an operational nightmare. Market transparency is limited, trust along the value chain is low and most processes are manual and error-prone. Our mission is to change this—by providing a neutral platform for container owners and users to collaborate easily and efficiently. We’re here to connect global container logistics to take the hassle out of owning and transporting container equipment.
Content Marketing Intern (f/m/d)
As a content marketing intern, you strategically develop and grow our content marketing helping to increase the number of monthly visitors and conversions on xChange. You work directly with our Marketing Lead and take full ownership of the topic. Together, we want to make xChange the go to source for container related content (e.g. data- analyses, industry reports, blog posts or videos).
- You own and define our monthly content plan across our blog, reports, analyses, case studies and educational content in order to reach the right target groups with the right content
- You critically analyze success of our content marketing approach to identify challenges, new formats and strategically improve content marketing at xChange
- Generate content ideas based on research from industry experts, news, internal and external data sources translating it into compelling stories for our network
- You create content yourself and manage our external freelancer team, giving them a clear and structured approach to reaching our desired result
- Use Google Analytics and Google Dashboards to measure success of content especially micro conversions (bounce rate, time on site, newsletter signups) and macro conversions (demo requests, MQLs, SQLs). Make improvements where needed
What you bring along
- You finished your degree or are enrolled in a Master/Bachelor with emphasis on Journalism, Communication, Marketing or English
- You have a passion for writing and have already had first experiences in professional writing
- You are business fluent in English
- You have a high personal drive and are looking to take full ownership in your next challenge
- You are organized and structured in your approach and can manager external stakeholders
- You have an analytical mindset and can understand conversion rates and how to optimize them.
- Knowledge of excel is a must, knowledge of SQL is a big plus
- Basic WordPress (HTML + CSS) is a plus
What to expect
- Ownership from day one!
- The possibility to turn this internship into a permanent position with us
- A dedicated team to support you and have fun with at work
- Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
- A young international team (around 30 nationalities across our 60+ colleagues)
- An open minded and collaborative culture with extremely flat hierarchies
- Flexibility with home-office opportunities
- Regular team events – we all want to have a great time together!
- Monthly team breakfast
- Fresh fruit, drinks, coffee & Friday beers ;D
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Container xChange
- Holstenwall, 5
- 20355 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Frau Steph von Platen