Software Engineering Working Student (m/f/div) in Lübeck (part-time)
|Online seit|| |
05.09.2019 - 10:51
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
ELEMENT is looking for a Software Engineering Working Student (f/m/div) who helps our Deals and Growth engineering team in driving partner projects which makes ELEMENT grow successfully.
What Will Keep You Challenged?
- Being part of and working with a team of senior software engineers and solution engineers owning dedicated topics
- Implementing real features for ELEMENT’s insurance software micro-service platform
- Working on our “infrastructure as code”-repositories
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Gaining knowledge about the insurance industry and supporting its transformation
What Will Make You Succeed?
- You are studying Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar relevant subjects
- You are interested in implementing high quality software solutions, tools for automation purposes, troubleshoot something that’s not working
- You speak fluent English and German (C1 or higher)
- You are excited to learn a lot of new stuff!
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team which is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to free grow and develop
- we openly share our knowledge - we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products - we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks and snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events and outings
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
ELEMENT Insurance AG
Frau Megan Kawecki
+49 176 36977067
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |