Working Student (f/m/d) R,D&E Packaging Engineering
|Online seit|| |
07.03.2019 - 08:32
Own your Future. Impact what matters!
A trusted partner at more than two million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With annual sales of $14 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com
Share our passion for protecting people and vital resources? Ready to harness your talent in ways that matter? Eager to work for a market leading company where your own success fuels that of your customers?
We are currently looking for a
Working Student (f/m) R,D&E Packaging Engineering
based in Monheim am Rhein
Your Responsibilities – effective
- Assist with packaging design projects and participate in multidisciplinary problem-solving efforts and manufacturing challenges.
- Define together with the Engineering team the scientific test procedures and create reports from the test results.
- Help define technical specifications based on packaging performance requirements.
- Support in data collection and documentation, closely working with international packaging suppliers.
Your Profile – impressive
- Enrolled student in engineering or natural sciences ideally combined with first experience in a similar position.
- Fast learner with good analytical skills (specially with Microsoft Excel), critical and creative mindset along with the courage to speak up and challenge the status-quo.
- Good communication and collaboration skills in an international environment, fluency in English language is a must.
Our Offer – appreciative
- Working in a dynamic, cooperative and global environment
- Possible future international assignments
- Complementary access to our in-house-gym, massage chairs & brainlight tower and parking lot
- Coffee-connect-areas, company canteen and think tanks
The Solution is You! Are You Ready?
Our Recruiters Eleni Mentizis and Mona Schauer are looking forward to receiving your application including your availability via our webpage.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Ecolab Deutschland GmbH
Frau Mona Schauer
40789 Monheim am RheinDeutschland
+49 2173 599 1431
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |